The sixth edition of our newsletter on Large Language Models is here.
Today, we take a look at
• developments in AI infrastructure
• new models and prompting methods
• multimodal models,
• newsroom innovations, and
• ethical challenges.
The second edition of our newsletter on Large Language Models is here. Below are summaries of papers and posts that captured our attention most during the last two weeks.
Today, we look at:
• various practical challenges and how to address them,
• two new models: Google Palm 2 and Falcon,
• LIMA and its approach to fine-tuning, and
• we again mention several non-technical LLM topics.
Geneea is a text analytics company, and AI has always been an integral part of what we do. Generative AI, transformers, and especially language models have been around for some time, but their popularization by OpenAI’s ChatGPT has unlocked immense creativity and sparked debates all over the world. We’re no exception. Not a day goes…