Winter hibernation is coming to an end and we’re ready to tell you what’s cooking in our NLP kitchen: a new, slick version of Frida – a web application that provides comprehensive visualization of document and article analysis.
We’ve incorporated valuable feedback from our clients, gathered over the years. We’ve improved UX, increased customizability, and completely redesigned and rewritten the app in TypeScript and React.
The new UI will offer you:
- a deep dive into your data or follow trends with easy-to-use filter queries;
- multiple filter queries, to compare trends or topics;
- a more flexible word cloud;
- multiple chart layouts;
- geolocations support, with interactive maps;
- a customizable document feed;
- powerful infoboxes with links to our Knowledge Base, Wikipedia, Twitter, etc;
- detailed document analysis with in-text highlighting.
Want to learn more, or get early access? Get in touch, and we’ll tell you more.