Special Licence Rules
This document describes special types of licenses provided by Geneea Analytics. If these licences do not meet your needs, please contact us.
In all cases:
- In addition to the following restrictions, the general Terms of Service apply.
- The licenses are free of charge as long as the set rules are complied with.
- The licenses are valid for 3 months and can be repeatedly extended upon agreement.
- The licenses refer to the cloud solution (accessible through api.geneea.com).
- Do not overload our systems:
- Call APIs with only one thread, i.e. analyze documents one at a time.
- The maximum volume of analyzed data is 5M characters per month.
- Please contact us if you would like to adjust these limits.
- Do not publish the results provided by the API in their original form or in a form that allows the original form to be reconstructed. Publish only aggregated results, charts, etc.
- If Geneea is one of the rated products you want to make public, consult us regarding the correct use of the system, methodology, modeling, quality of the results, etc.
- If the result of your work is any public output (blog, diploma thesis, article, etc.), please state that the text analysis was provided free of charge by Geneea Analytics with a link to our website www.geneea.com.
- We also welcome any feedback that will enable us to improve the system: what worked, what did not work, what was your use case, and so on.
1. Academic License – for Teaching and Students
- The license is provided for teaching purposes, for both teachers and students.
- The license does not apply to commercial workshops and courses.
- The license does not apply to commercial projects within the academic organization.
2. Developer License
- The license applies to SW development.
- The license does not apply to production deployment.
3. Hackathon License
- The license is only valid for the duration of a hackathon.
- The results of hackathon analyses can not be further commercially exploited.
- Consider the option of having data analyzed for all participants in advance.
Nonprofits, Public Benefit Projects
- Contact us for discounts from the basic price list.