At Geneea, we have a variety of professional backgrounds. As a team, we possess a unique set of skills, striking the perfect balance needed to create a great product for you. We nurture our creative spirit, value authenticity and commitment, and build on mutual trust and respect.
Quick Facts and Figures
- We’re a team of 21, based in Prague, with clients all over Europe (and beyond).
- We know how to train AI and have experts in computational linguistics. We know our NLP!
- We make software that automatically listens to, reads, and analyzes text.
- We’re proficient at creating articles from scratch using structured data.
- We're proud of having the best Czech, German, and French entity recognition on the market.
- We're on a mission to organize all your produced and collected content so you can speed up your processes and improve your customer journey.
Our clients ask us to: analyze, sort, and summarize reviews, articles, and recordings; search them for locations, people, etc.; and enrich them with metadata, add keywords, suggest photos, and detect sentiment.
We help media houses, radio and TV broadcasters, search engines, e-shops, shopping platforms, restaurant and retail chains, market research and consulting firms, banks, insurance companies, advertising agencies, car manufacturers, NGOs, etc.
Our History Year by Year
- Founded in Prague
- Team of four
- First version of Interpretor, our generic NLP platform
- First version of Lojza & Frida, our UI
- Our first customer
- Integrated with Keboola as the first third-party app in their marketplace
- First version of our knowledge base
- Cash-flow positive
- First customer outside the Czech Republic
- First U.S. customer
- First article-generating project with Economia
- Began cooperation with Heureka
- Began focusing on solutions for media moving forward
- Google sponsored our photo recommendation
for The Czech News Agency & Economia
- Began to monitor media and news for Newton Media,
analyzing every news article published on the Czech market ever since
- Full support for 8 languages
- First automated coverage of Czech election for The Czech News Agency
- Text categorization available for 90+ languages
- Began cooperation with Swiss RTS and Radio France
- Knowledge base is regularly updated,
integrates multiple sources and is fully customizable
- Team of 21 (13 core members, 8 support members)
- New version of Frida, our visualization tool
- . . .